Property status: Available
This light and airy three bedroomed modern terraced cottage has the benefits of sealed unit double glazing and gas fired central heating, well fitted kitchen and cloakroom. Two bedrooms on the first floor with an en suite shower room and bathroom, further double bedroom on the second floor. Well planted gardens to the front and rear.
This three bedroomed modern terraced cottage has the benefits of sealed unit double glazing and gas fired central heating, well fitted kitchen and cloakroom. Two bedrooms on the first floor with an en suite shower room and bathroom, further double bedroom on the second floor. Gardens to the front and rear and parking.
ENTRANCE HALL stairs to first floor. Timber laminate floor.
CLOAKROOM Wash handbasin, WC with concealed cistern. Extractor. Tiled floor.
SITTING ROOM 14ft 3in x 11ft 4in (4.34m x 3.45m) Fireplace with timber display mantel. Television point. Timber laminate floor. Double doors opening to rear garden.
FITTED KITCHEN 8ft 5in x 8ft 4in 2.57m 8ft 5in x 8ft 4in
(2.57m x 2.54m) A range of fitted floor, drawer and wall units with fitted working surface. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink. Split level cooker with stainless steel four ring gas hob and oven. Cooker hood. Washing machine and fridge. Shelved storage recess. Tiled floor. Wall mounted gas fired boiler for central heating and hot water.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING with built in shelved cupboard. Stairs to second floor.
BEDROOM 1 14ft 5in x 11ft 9in (4.39m x 3.58m) maximum measurement in irregularly shaped room.
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM Tiled shower. Wash basin. WC.
BEDROOM 2. 8ft 5in x 9ft 6in (2.57m x 2.90m) BATHROOM Panelled bath with shower mixer tap,wash handbasin, WC.
2nd Floor -BEDROOM 3. 11ft 2in x 11ft 3in (3.40m x 3.43m) maximum measurements in part vaulted roof. 'Velux' window. Built in cupboard.
OUTSIDE: The property is set back from the road by a pretty front garden, rear garden is laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs and flowers. At the bottom of the garden is a gate giving access to a rear walkway which leads to the allocated parking and a storage area for lawn mower/bikes etc.
Date available: September
Sorry- no smokers, one pet considered. Not suitable for small children.
1. Halford Wetmore will require the tenant to pay a non refundable referencing fee:-
£120 including VAT for a single tenant over 18 years of age. £200 including VAT for a couple over 18 years of age.
If a guarantor is required there is an additional charge of £50 including VAT.
We will process references through a company called Van Mildert and then draw up the Shorthold Tenancy Agreement.
THERE ARE NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES FOR DRAWING UP A LEASE AND CHECKING TENANTS INTO PROPERTIES.
2. This is an Assured Shorthold Tenancy on a 6 months certain basis.
3. A rent of £650 per calendar month will be payable in advance by standing order to Halford Wetmore.
4. A deposit of £650 will be held by The Deposit Protection Service (DPS) which is a government approved scheme and deposited by us. Full details will be provided by Halford Wetmore.
5. All utility bills for the property including council tax will be payable by the tenant in addition to the monthly rent and settled with the appropriate authority.
7. We will inspect the property after four months of the tenancy and every six months thereafter.
PLEASE NOTE BY SIGNING A TENANCY AGREEMENT YOU ARE ENTERING INTO A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT.