Property status: Available
An excellent modern 3 bedroomed semi detached house with parking, offered unfurnished, with outstanding views over the putting green to the beach and sea.
This attractive modern semi detached house is located on a private road a short way back from the seafront at Southwold. Offering accommodation over two floors access is from an entrance door at the side to the entrance hall and from there you go into the family kitchen dining room which has fitted units, an oven and hob and gas fired boiler for central heating and hot water. Off the kitchen dining room is a a rear lobby which gives access to the cloakroom and rear garden, At the front of the property on the ground floor is the large main bedroom which gives partial sea views. On the first floor is a magnificent light and spacious sitting room with double doors onto a balcony with wonderful sea views and on this floor are two further bedrooms and the bathroom. Outside there is private off road parking at the front of the property and at the rear is a patio garden with border.
Southwold occupies a prominent position on the East Suffolk Heritage Coast and is well placed for access to all amenities in this area which is designated as being of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The area boasts a wide variety of attractions, amongst which are the renowned RSPB bird sanctuary at Minsmere, many countryside and coastal walks and the internationally renowned Aldeburgh Music Festival. As well as it’s busy High Street Southwold offers a library, cinema and golfing, tennis and sailing clubs.
1. Halford Wetmore will require the tenant/s to pay a non refundable referencing fee - £120 including VAT for a single tenant over 18 years of age or £200 including VAT for a couple over 18 years of age.
If a guarantor is required there is an additional charge of £50 including VAT.
Halford Wetmore process references through Van Mildert referencing services and on the basis they are approved will then draw up the Shorthold Tenancy Agreement.
2. This is an Assured Shorthold Tenancy with an initial commitment of 12 months.
3. A rent of £1,200 per calendar month will be payable in advance by standing order to the landlord.
4. A deposit of £1,200 will be payable at the start of the tenancy and held by the government approved Deposit Protection Service.
5. All utility bills for the property including council tax will be payable by the tenant in addition to the monthly rent.
6. No Pets or Smokers.
PLEASE NOTE BY SIGNING A TENANCY AGREEMENT YOU ARE ENTERING INTO A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT.
- Stunning Sea Views
- 3 Beds
- First Floor Sitting Room
- Gas Central Heating
Make an enquiry about this property